World University Games Registration
In relation to World University Games taking place in Taipei, Taiwan from the 23rd – 28th August 2017. Please find details for registration to be completed by the 28th February 2017 below.
- Selection policy will be published over the coming weeks
- Remember to complete the National Team Declaration Form on the HP Athletics Ireland website
- All athletes that are interested in competing at these Championships must complete the required registration process by the 28th February 2017 with the Student Sport Ireland Office in order to be considered for selection. Link here, and below.
Students seeking to be considered for selection for the 2017 World University Games are requested to submit the following documentation in HARD COPY by post to the Student Sport Ireland office by the 28th February 2017. Only under exceptional circumstances will students who have not registered by this date be considered for selection for the Games. The attached document named 2017 Student Nomination Form contains a full briefing note of what is required.
- 2017 WUG Student Nomination Form (with briefing note)
- FISU Academic Eligibility Cert
- Official Coloured Passport Photos (x 2)
- Passport Page Photo (1 copy)
Hardcopies to be sent to: Student Sport Ireland, Irish Sport HQ, National Sports Campus, Blanchardstown, Dublin 15, Ireland.
Students please note that:
- You will be asked to resubmit the Academic Eligibility Form if section 2:
- is signed by anyone else other than the Registrar’s office
- is not signed by the Registrar’s Office
- is not stamped by the Registrar’s Office
- Section 3 of the form to be left blank so that it can be signed by the SSI office
- Registration with SSI does not in any way guarantee that you will be selected to compete at the Games
All queries or requests for clarification can be forwarded to the Student Sport Ireland office.